Join The Kpopfans Team
Are you a passionate fan of K-pop or K-dramas? Would you like to help promote your favourite artists and groups to readers all around the world? Become a Kpopfans staff member now!
We are currently looking for:
– Writers (news translators, teasers/releases, pictorials, original articles, quizzes, drama recaps, reality show recaps, etc.)
– Editors (review and add to posts written by writers before they are published)
– Reviewers (Provide unbiased opinions on new k-pop releases)
– Marketers (Help promote Kpopfans on various social media sites by running our SNS accounts)
– Graphics Designers (Create some high quality graphics for use with our articles and throughout the site/SNS channels)
– Proficiency in the English language
– No set working hours. You can write as often/not often as you would like.
– Translators should be able to read and understand Korean (and not use Google translate)
– Note: There is currently no financial reimbursement provided to any staff member of Kpopfans
So if you meet the requirements above, send us an email using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with more information.